If you are looking to rent a property in the Dunedin Mosgiel area, we can assist you to find a property which will meet your criteria.
The following steps briefly describe our property tenanting process:
1. Please browse our properties for rent to see what we currently have available.
2. Contact us here or via TradeMe to receive instuctions on how to view the inside of the properties which appeal to you. * please note that we do not approve any tenancy until you have physically viewed the property.
3. Once you have seen a property you are interested in you will need to complete and return to us our tenancy application form. We undertake a thorough credit and reference checking process before a decision is made on the most suitable applicant for any property.
5. If you are the successful applicant, we will arrange for you to sign our standard Tenancy Agreement and associated forms.
6. In most cases you will be required to pay the first weeks rent and the bond (equivalent of three weeks rent). You will also have to pay a letting fee equivalent to one weeks rent plus GST. Payment of the first weeks rent, bond and letting fee is required before the keys to the property will be handed over.
7. At the time you take occupancy of the property we will arrange for keys to be available for collection at the commencement of the tenancy.
If you have any questions please get in touch via our contact us page.